Welcome to Keene Montessori School!
The Keene Montessori School is dedicated to providing a quality education for children aged 6 weeks to 6 years in our Infant, Toddler, Pre-school and Kindergarten programs. We foster the growth of independent, self-confident children using an interactive learning process based on the principles of Dr. Maria Montessori.
We strive to cultivate an environment that is safe, loving, nurturing and flexible; one that engages each child during every stage of development and encourages his or her growth into a productive and creative member of not only the classroom, but the larger community.
Our School Promotes:
- Peaceful living through good manners and respect for others
- Conflict resolution and turn-taking
- Development of positive communication skills
- Curiosity and respect for diversity and other cultures
- Development of self-discipline and self-control through positive reinforcement
- Self-confidence and independence
- Joy and love of lifelong learning
- Family involvement to enhance the educational experience