Shown above: Montessori students during afternoon music program, students at the annual Thanksgiving Harvest Gathering, students moving and grooving during afternoon movement program and a beautiful table setting created by our students to share a meal.
To afford all children the opportunity to access a quality Montessori education which will fulfill the need of the whole child and promote self-motivated, independent, lifelong learners by supporting the natural development of each child in a respectful, well-prepared environment.
Children are individuals who learn in different ways, at their own pace, through exploration, discovery, and creativity.
Grouping different aged children together encourages children to teach and help each other.
Curiosity and a lifelong love of learning should be encouraged and nurtured.
A connection to nature through natural materials, items found in nature and time outdoors is important.
Highlights of our school:
- Dedicated, experienced staff who are certified in First Aid and CPR.
- Infant, Toddler, and Preschool programs for children beginning at 6 weeks.
- Summer Camp is fun-filled with different themes throughout the program.
- Licensed by the State of New Hampshire.
- Founded in 1978.
- Spacious facility built specially for young children.
- Fenced-in area for outside play.
- Located off of Main Street in Keene, New Hampshire.